Northwich Air Cadets Passout Parade

My name is Martin Moores and I am Adjutant at 146 Northwich Air Cadets.

We have a long relationship with the memorial hall. Since 1986, our new cadets have had their graduation ceremony, or "passout parade" there. I see you have also linked to one of our videos on your site.

These parades happen twice per year, after which we march back, with Sqn band, to our Sqn in Darwin Street (previously Queen Street).

The earliest photo we have of cadets at the memorial hall in in 1987 is at the link below. This was our 2nd entry of cadets, No2 Entry:

If there is anything I can help with, please let me know. The Sqn will be the last to use the memorial hall on the 3rd of March, where No51 Entry will passout. They are staying open an extra week, due to a double booking on the previous Sunday. After that, we will need a new venue.

Kind regards

Martin Moores

No comments:

Post a Comment